The offer includes first of all:
- Accommodation with highland breakfast Daily unlimited access to the Bania Thermal Baths for every person
- Access to the Sauna Zone at the Sielsko Anielsko Wellness & Spa: (bread sauna, fir sauna, stone sauna, Finnish sauna), cooling well, basin with hydro massage and library (above the age of 15)
- Bonfire on the peak (every Tuesday)
But it’s not the end yet:
- For kids*Hotel playground Górska Kraina (Mountain Land) – a place for fun beyond measure Play Garden, i.e.
- a mini-fun park in the open air - summer tubing, great sandpit, rope park, Tyrolean Traverse - 7200m2 of fun and entertainment!
- Special Play Zone in the thermal pools – the Bania Thermal Baths, water slides, water cannons and cascades or a pool with an artificial wave – just an example.
- Wet playground at the Bania Thermal Baths with interactive element s- geysers, water gates and cannons Merry-Thermy-Paddling Pool at the Thermal Baths
- Daily animations, i.e. activities for kids 10:00 am – 6:00 pm with animators Bajka Cinema (Fairytale Cinema) – evening movie sessions for smaller and older children on a big screen, with popcorn and lemonade
- Animations in the open air – meeting with the Podhale nature and shepherd culture Sauna for children – on chosen days, with adults at the Sielsko Anielsko Wellness & Spa Playground at the Lobby – a merry place where you can enjoy your tea or coffee, watching your child play safely Tree House with popular cartoons screened all the time Training with Mister Sport Stretching before breakfast - aqua aerobic, Pilates, yogaRegional sightseeing - Nordic walking, jogging, bikingSport rivalry – volleyball, football Bania CultureFolk concerts on the Bania Culture - Future Folk, Trebunie Tutki, Psio Crew played for us alreadyJazz, soul, alternative music concerts in the hotel lobby – amongst others: Beti & Bobas, Hanna ZbyrytFront Kulturalny (Cultural Front) – performances of young artists Evenings with highland band Live concerts for children