The offer includes first of all:
- Accommodation with highland breakfast Daily unlimited access to the Bania Thermal Baths for every person
- Access to the Sauna Zone at the Sielsko Anielsko Wellness & Spa: (bread sauna, fir sauna, stone sauna, Finnish sauna), cooling well, basin with hydro massage, and library (above the age of 15)
- Bonfire on the peak (every Tuesday)
But it’s not the end yet:
- For kids*Hotel playground Górska Kraina (Mountain Land) – a place for fun beyond measure Play Garden, i.e.
- a mini-fun park in the open air - summer tubing, great sandpit, rope park, Tyrolean Traverse - 7200m2 of fun and entertainment!
- Special Play Zone in the thermal pools – the Bania Thermal Baths, water slides, water cannons, and cascades or a pool with an artificial wave – just an example.
- Wet playground at the Bania Thermal Baths with interactive elements- geysers, water gates, and cannons Merry-Thermy-Paddling Pool at the Thermal Baths
- Daily animations, i.e. activities for kids 10:00 am – 6:00 pm with animators Bajka Cinema (Fairytale Cinema) – evening movie sessions for smaller and older children on a big screen, with popcorn and lemonade
- Animations in the open air – meeting with the Podhale nature and shepherd culture
- Sauna for children – on chosen days, with adults at the Sielsko Anielsko Wellness & Spa
- Playground at the Lobby – a merry place where you can enjoy your tea or coffee, watching your child play safely
- Tree House with popular cartoons screened all the time
Cultural and sports program for adults:
- Training with Mister Sport
- Stretching before breakfast - aqua aerobic,
- Regional sightseeing - Nordic walking, jogging, biking sports rivalry – volleyball, football
- Bania CultureFolk concerts on the Bania Culture - Future Folk, Trebunie Turki, Psio Crew played for us alreadyJazz, soul, alternative music concerts in the hotel lobby – amongst others: Beti & Bobas, Hanna ZbyrytFront Kulturalny (Cultural Front) – performances of young artists Evenings with highland band Live concerts for children